hand2mind Candy Making Kit Science Kit for Kids 8-12, Candy for Kids Science Kit with Fact-Filled Guide, Rock Candy Sticks, Gummy Worms Candy Lab, STEM Toys, 16 Science Experiments
MARQUE: STEM at Play
Attention! les réductions se terminent dans...
Attention! il reste 0 en stock
Yum! Candy making lab kit allows your kid to become an expert at things yummy! They will learn the science behind sugar science. With our real lab tools and materials, your kid gets to create an educational experiment and experience. Unlike most educational toys for girls and boys, our kit provides them with the experience to think like a scientist and engineer! The 16 experiments include making Jelly hearts and worms, crystal "Rock" Candy lollipops, checking the amount of sugar in a soft drink, testing how liquids affect Jelly candies, exploring how sugar dissolves, and more! The fact-filled lab guide is jam packed with pictures and information needed for hours of fun experimentation in your own home laboratory! Stem at play kits are designed by educators to be 'smart-fun'. For children 8 and up under adult supervision. A great way for you and your child to work and Learn together through a purposeful science-based play in Includes: 36-page career and lab guide, packet of strawberry jelly, packet of tutti-frutti jelly, silicone mold, packet of citric acid, sticker sheet, corn flour, packet of gelatin, crepe paper sheet, satin ribbon, small measuring cup, measuring spoon, packet of sprinkles, straws, lollipop sticks, and thermometer Additional items you may need: Ceramic mug, water, metal spoon, wooden spoon, saucepan, sugar, measuring cups, up to 4 bowls, powdered sugar, scissors, rubber band, food coloring, orange or other flavored juice, granulated sugar, tray or cake pan, cooking oil, cookie cutters, candy molds, aluminum foil, glass cup, vegetable or canola oil, corn kernels, cookie sheet, parchment paper, soda, 4 transparent microwave-safe cups, vinegar, salt, baking soda or yeast, labels for cups, mini-marshmallows, small plastic bottle with lid, gummy candies, bottle of cola (preferably diet), Mentos candy, clear tape, sponges, water colors, and plain paper
- by entering your model number.
- EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Welcome to the exciting world of yummy formulas! Using the candy making kit, children can create gummy hearts, gummy worms, crystal rock candy, and how sugar dissolves.
- EASY TO USE: The 16 kids STEM experiments and 15 real lab tools allow your kids to test colorful, yummy formulas that they can eat. The kids can perform amazing experiments like how liquids affect jelly candies and checking the amount of sugar in a soft drink. STEM kits are a fun way to work and learn through purposeful science-based play.
- LEARN & PLAY: STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provides materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- AT HOME STEM ACTIVITIES: The 36-page fact-filled colorful lab guide is jam-packed scientific principles, pictures, and information that will keep your kid busy with fun for HOURS in the comfort of your home.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING: STEM at Play kits prepares your kid for the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) career by bringing science concepts to life through hands-on learning. Your child will learn new scientific facts and real STEM careers while having fun learning about all things sweet.